Friday, October 2, 2009

Just A Pet Peeve

Do any of you have children or other family members that get into your art supplies?

The other day I came home from work and found my color pencils all over the place. I asked my son why this was so and he said he had a homework project that he was supposed to color with colored pencils and he had used mine. I asked him what happened to the color pencils we had purchased for him before school started and he said they were at school.

Now I am not a stingy person and I don't mind if others use my things as long as they don't damage them, but I really expect them to be put back where I had them and not left out where they finished using them. That really bothered me.

Does this happen to any of you and does it bother you?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

My "children" have grown and left home... HOWEVER (and it's a big however) my hubby has 5 (yes, five) nephews, all boys, ages 2 through 10 so I keep a close eye on my office/studio when they're here!